Clone High was an animated series that aired for one season (November 2002 - April 2003) on MTV and Teletoon. It has officially been on "hiatus" since March 17, 2003 . It can currently be seen in Canada on the digital cable station, Razer. A Clone High DVD was released in Canada on September 20, 2005. Clone High was created and produced by Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, who also wrote and did voices for the show. In the United States, the show was titled Clone High USA. Storyboards, and a large part of the production design, were supplied by the Canadian studio Nelvana. It also used to be aired on Cartoon Network's segment Adult Swim.
In general terms the food guide pyramid recommends the following intake of different food groups each day, although exact amounts of calorie intake depends on sex, age, and lifestyle: rice, bread, cereals, and pasta;
* 3-5 servings a day of vegetables, especially green, leafy vegetables;
* 2-4 servings of fruits a day;
* 2-3 servings of meat, fish, eggs, nuts, or beans a day;
* 2-3 servings of dairy products including cheese and yogurt every other day;
* occasional use of fats, oils, and sweets.
* 6-11 servings of grain a day