Corentin Boissier : « The Invitation of Peter Pan », concertino for flute and Small orchestra (2011)
- Wendy dreams / Apparition of Peter Pan : Andante cantabile (3.36)
- The Journey to Neverland : Allegretto scherzando (2.07)
- The Island of the Lost Boys : Moderato malinconico (2.01)
- Happy Neverland : Allegretto scherzando (1.17)
- Time of Return : Con tristezza (0.37)
The character of Peter Pan has been invented by the English novelist Sir James Barrie in 1904. The cello represents Wendy ; the flute, Peter Pan ; the small bells, Tinker Bell. The chimes of Big Ben symbolizes London.
All illustrations are taken from the movie "Peter Pan" (1956) by the Walt Disney Studios, with the exception of the one used for the video cover, whose origin is unknown to me.
« The Invitation of Peter Pan », concertino for flute and Small orchestra, in F minor (2011)
Composed on the software Finale 2010 and GPO.
Work under copyright. All commercial rights reserved.