Advertising Console

    Clever pussy saves family from fire

    TomoNews Funnies

    通過 TomoNews Funnies

    317
    428 流覽量
    http://www.nma.tv/ Last week Saturday, A 5-year-old English cat called "Pepper" saved owner Phil White's house from a damaging fire. After Phil put the microwave on for 10 minutes and went out, the microwave suddenly started fuming and caught fire. Pepper used his most prominant skill, unlocking the window and sneaking out, pushing the tightly shut window open allowing smoke to bill out of the window.