Unlocking a user who forgot his McAfee/Safeboot boot password
- User forgot the password he must type to unlock his encrypted hard disk.
- User calls the help desk and is routed to the HiTPM server.
- User identifies and authenticates himself over the telephone.
- User acts as an intermediary between CheckPoint boot software and HiTPM, passing codes in both directions.
- User receives and keys in an unlock code, enabling him to boot his OS.
- Access to key recovery for users with encrypted hard disk.
- Self-service process eliminates help desk calls and offers 24x7 service.
View more animations at: http://hitachi-id.com/password-manager/overview/concept-animations.html