How to make Baked Scallop with Roasted Chilli Paste. Original and delicious recipe with Thai style !
Scallops with the shells, 8 scallops
Mayonnaise, 1/3 cup
Thai-Choice Roasted Chili Paste, 1 to 2 Tbsp to taste
Roasted Sesame Seeds optional
1. Cut the scallops from the shell, rinse and dry them with tissue paper.
2. Place the scallops back on the shell.
3. Spoon 1 or 2 tsp of the mixture of mayonnaise and Thai-Choice Roasted Chili Paste on the top of each scallop.
4. Lay the shell on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes at 200 C
5. Sprinkle with sesame seed on top, optional.
More recipes : http://www.thai-choice.com/thai-choice/thaichoice/html/recipe/recipe.html