Tom Cochrane, Business Process Development Manager at Napp Pharmaceuticalshttp://tiny.cc/tpkd0
* Why process improvement is increasingly becoming considered essential for all process-oriented areas of the business & spread outside the manufacturing sector.
* What has changed about the way people view process development today & past 10 years.
* What caused the shift toward a process focus in Napp, the impact of the recession and the biggest success in that period.
* The challenge of engaging teams to commit, invest in and manage improvement programmes and manage this improvement process across numerous functional teams and how this is being tackled at Napp.
* Why companies in the pharmaceutical and life sciences sectors are struggling to achieve tangible results from in their R&D process and how Napp is performing.
* How process excellence in the Pharmaceutical industry is expected to evolve over the next 2 years and some crucial lessons learned and critical success factors.