This Microsoft Windows Server 2008 online training course is designed for students who work in complex computing environments of medium-sized to large companies, and who plan to take the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) 70-643. Some of the topics that will be covered include securing IIS 7.0, configuring Remote Administration for IIS 7.0, Delegating in IIS 7.0, Feature Delegation, Tools for Running Administrative Tasks, Executing Scripts, Managing IIS, Configuring FTP, and Configuring Windows Media Services.
You should have a solid foundation-level understanding of Microsoft server operating systems and common Internet technologies. You should have taken Windows Server 2008 Configuration Parts 1, 2 and 3, and Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure (70-642) Parts 1 and 2. In preparation for Part 3 of this course, you should have taken Parts 1 and 2.
As a result of taking this course, you will be able to:
• Secure a Web Server
• Manage IIS 7.0 through IIS Manager
• Configuring IIS 7.0 using Command-line tools and Scripts
• Tune IIS 7.0 for Improved Performance
• Preparing and Implementing a IIS 7.0 Web Farms
• Proactively Manage of IIS 7.0
• Implement and Configure FTP 7.0
• Deploy SMTP Server
• Install and Configure Windows Media Serviceshttp://www.gogotraining.com