This video discusses:
•Exercise: Working with the Camera in Android
This video is part of the Advanced Android Programming course which teaches you how to create custom advanced Android applications. You will learn how to create location-aware applications that use animations, work with the built-in camera, use sensors, create and use advanced content providers and manage Bluetooth, telephony and networking connectivity.
Java/OOP programming is required. The Java prerequisite can be met by either having the equivalent Java /OOP programming experience or completing Programming in Java 6 with Swing and Servlets Parts 1 and 2 along with Introduction to Android and Programming.
Upon completion of this Android course, you will be able to:
• Create location-aware applications.
• Create custom "services" that multi-task and run in the background.
• Monitor, manage and control Android's WiFi networking capabilities.
• Monitor, manage and control Android's Bluetooth networking capabilities.
• Monitor, manage and control Android's telephony capabilities (abilities to place receive and manage calls.)http://www.gogotraining.com