This video discuss:
•Demo: Managing partitions with fdisk
In this Red Hat Linux System Administration Part 1 online training course, you will learn to perform the tasks of a RedHat Linux system administrator. You will be introduced to topics unique to the management of RedHat-based Linux distributions. This Red Hat training includes real world examples and exercises to provide practical application of installation, system startup, software management and storage configuration concepts.
You will need to have taken Linux Essentials or a similar course. You will also need practical experience using Linux/UNIX operating systems including the use of command line tools to navigate files and directories, modify text files. A basic understanding of TCP/IP networking principles is also helpful.
As a result of taking this Red Hat Linux course, you will be able to:
• Install a RedHat-based operating system
• Access the system to perform administration tasks
• Configure the boot and startup sequences of the system
• Shutdown the system with multiple methods
• Install, upgrade, and uninstall software
• Understand the file system organization of Linux
• Partition disks and manage logical volumes (LVM)http://www.gogotraining.com