This video discusses:
• Using relies_on
• Maintaining the Result Cache
• dbms_result_cache Package
This video is part of the Oracle 11g New Features Part 1 course which gives you the opportunity to explore and complete hands-on exercises with the new change management features and other key enhancements in Oracle Database 11g RLSE 2. You will learn how to install the Enterprise edition, the upgrade to 11g, database replay, the SQL performance analyzer post upgrade, and take an in depth look at the new features.
You should have experience with Oracle Database 10g and the courses Oracle 10g: DBA I and II.
As a result of this Oracle training, you will be able to:
• Simplify database management by implementing manageability features
• Provide proactive database monitoring by utilizing database advisors
• Use improved RMAN, Data Pump, and Flashback features to increase data availability
• Master database changes by using change management features
• Use the new features of SQL and PL/SQLhttp://www.gogotraining.com