➾ Full review @ http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-A495-2-5-Inch-Blue/dp/B0032JRRXY/?tag=storeaku-20
- Canon PowerShot A495 10.0 MP Digital Camera with 3.3x Optical Zoom and 2.5-Inch LCD (Blue)
· Easy to use straight out of the box - I didn't need to read the manual to start out, but I recommend reading it to learn about all the features
· Durable, even though it's made of plastic
· Takes great photos, and also great close-up (macro) shots
· Program mode lets you change some settings like exposure compensation, ISO, continuous shooting, metering mode, etc.
· Larger than an ultra-compact camera, so it's easier to grip and avoid dropping
· Uses AA batteries, and I'm surprised I got over 300 shots from my rechargeable batteries (the alkaline AA batteries included did not last long) - I recommend Eneloop batteries Sanyo NEW 1500 eneloop 4 Pack AA Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries
· Takes fairly good video with sound (not HD) and can be directly uploaded to YouTube (this is part of the included software)
· The ZoomBrowser photo editing software has always been a favorite of mine, I use it with all my cameras, no matter what brand they are. I like this more than Picasa.