This video discusses:
• Lists Defined
• Creating, Indexing, Slicing Lists
• Looping through Lists
• List Operators
• Lab: Lists
• Demo: Looping
This video is part of the Python Programming Essentials course which will teach you the basics of Python, a powerful programming language used to solve many different types of problems. This Python course begins at the basics of Python, and by the end of this course, students will be able to write Python programs to process text, work with complex data types, handle exceptions, and begin designing object-oriented programs. This course uses Python 2.7.2 and supports any version of 2.x.
Attendees should have experience in some high-level programming language (for example: C, C++, Java, Perl, etc.) and the ability to perform basic operations in the operating system.
As a result of taking this Python training, you will be able to:
• Describe the basic structure of the Python language including Python's data types and control flow constructs
• Write, debug, and execute Python programs
• Describe and work with nested data types
• Describe and work with exception handling
• Understand the basics of modules and object oriented programming in Python
• Use Python to work with files and the operating systemhttp://www.gogotraining.com