- It's frustrating to want to learn the guitar, but discover that your finger tips hurt too much to even play the guitar. Fortunately your fingers will eventually make calluses and the pain will cease.
Here are 5 tips to help with the guitar sore fingers now.
1. Buy an easy to play guitar. Start with a classical or electric guitar.
2. Make sure the action, distance between the strings and fingerboard, is low. Aim for 3/16 at the 12 fret, which is quite low.
3. Try icing your finger tips before and after playing. This is an easy to implement guitar sore fingers tip.
4. Put your fingers in vinegar, let them dry and play your guitar.
5. Applying rubbing alcohol to the tips of your finger helps.
Need more idea? See a dozen tips for guitar sore fingers at http://www.worshipguitarclass.com/sore-fingers-guitar.html