- Visit for more information on Monaco
Monaco, a city-state or principality, is situated between the Alps and the Mediterranean Sea. It is the second smallest independent state in the world and the world’s most densely populated independent country, divided into four areas: Monaco-Ville, the Condamine, Monte-Carlo and Fontvieille.
What to see / do
• Aquavision – A catamaran-type boat tour
• Grand Casino
• La Condamine – Watch many luxurious yachts and cruise ships, or visit the Condamine Market and rue Princesse-Caroline mall.
• Monaco-Ville – Walking through this medieval village.
• The Jardin Exotique (Exotic Gardens)
• The Monaco Cathedral – Built in 1875
• The Monaco Opera House or Salle Garnier
• The Oceanographic Museum and Aquarium – A world-renowned attraction
• The Palais Princier (Prince's Palace) - Guided tours of the palace with a panoramic view.