Song: Maths by DeadMau5
How To Make Your Windows 7/Vista look like Mac OS X Lion
Windows 7/Vista Computer
1. Go to Custopack.com and sownload and install CustoPack Tools.
2. Then, install the skin, Mac OS X Lion Inspirat for CustoPack Tools.
3. Wait and when it is done installing, restart your computer.
4. Make your RocketDock be on the Bottom using RocketDock Settings.
5. Auto-Hide the taskbar.
6. Customize RocketDock like you want and your Windows 7/Vista looks like Mac OS X Lion.
For any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You for seeing my video or reading my written instructions.