For more news visit ☛ http://english.ntdtv.com
Follow us on Twitter ☛ http://twitter.com/NTDTelevision
Add us on Facebook ☛ http://facebook.com/NTDTelevision
Nine more Falun Gong practitioners have died in China from the Chinese Communist Party's ongoing persecution. That's according to the official press office for the spiritual practice, the Falun Dafa Information Center.
The Center obtained information of the deaths from June 10 to July 10.
The victims are from different regions in China and from all walks of life. They suffered various forms of persecution. They where put in prison, forced labor cams and psychiatric hospitals where they were abused, tortured, and forced to do labor. Several of them were forcibly injected with unknown drugs during custody.
These are latest death cases of a persecution campaign that was started by former CCP head Jiang Zemin in 1999.
[TEXT ON SCREEN GRAPHIC]:
Chinese Communist Party's persecution of Falun Gong
Latest confirmed deaths:
• Liu Yiming, retired accountant from Sichuan
• Zhang Zenggui, farmer from Shandong
• Huang Wei, bookstore owner from Guangdong
• Sun Xianming, former factor worker from Jilin
• Zhao Shuhui, retired Beijing resident
• Liu Honghua, former electric company employee from Shandong
• Zhang Zhongfen, Chongqing resident
• Du Juan, Beijing resident
• Bai Shuang, Teacher from Heilongjiang
[End of GRAPHIC]
More information about the CCP's persecution of Falun Gong can be found on the Falun Dafa Information Center's website at: faluninfo.net.