- The STATEMENT OF PURPOSE should help you understand the environment and lifestyle that the present owners of Tom's Neck Farm have maintained and want to continue for themselves and new members of the Tom's Neck Farm community. The property is one of the last magnificent locations on Martha's Vineyard which will be shared by a small number of future landowners. Incredible, remarkable, peaceful, pastoral containing pristine tidal pools, a sanctuary for water fowl and a large variety of birds and mammals. The land provides topographical interest with rolling hills, meadows, wetlands and water views at varying angles. The beauty and tranquility of this location are present everywhere.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE It is the intent of the Declarant, believing that the structures and activities of man should harmonize with the dominant open, natural, scenic, or agricultural features of the land to maintain open spaces, to preserve views from the public ways and on the land, to provide pedestrian and equestrian paths over the Greenbelt Area for the purposes of preserving the character of the landscape, and to allow the quiet enjoyment of the property by its owners do hereby establish the Tom's Neck Landowners Association.
◦ A small community on Cape Poge with 57.20 total acres
◦ 32 Acres of common land and roadways for walking
◦ 9 Building Sites
◦ Enjoys over 1,200 feet of pristine association beach
◦ Rolling Hills, meadows, wetlands, and water views
◦ For lot locations refer to Sub-division map in Documents