Do you fly often? Eat irradiated foods (microwave)? Concerned about nuclear radiation from Japan? Well, worry rarely robs tomorrow of its sorrow, but it always robs today of its joy, so
here are a few simple things you should be sure to include in your diet so that health and fertility are preserved when radiation exposure is present in your life;
- Eat miso soup, and be sure to eat the kelp that dwells within as its natural iodine helps prevent the uptake of bad iodine-131.
- Whip up more brassica vegetables (rutabaga, turnips, cabbage, sprouts, cauliflower and broccoli).
- More Indian style meals (beans & lentils)
- Potassium, calcium and mineral rich foods (Hazelnuts are a great place to start)
- High nucleotide content foods (yeast, sardines, liver, anchovies, mackerel)
- Eat lots of colorful foods, as well as supplement with antioxidants.
- Take 1 tbsp of cold pressed olive oil daily
Good luck creating your familyhttp://drspencepentland.com