- step by step instructions with visuals
How to Hack Google earth - See Visitors from your website on Google Earth
Written/Hosted by Sam Proof
Directed/Shot by Stimson Snead
Cut by Liam Johnson
Coffee Sherpa Alex Wolfe
The How to Tutorial:
What You'll Need for evil webmaster God Powers:
1) A Website
2) Woopra Analytics
3) Google Earth
First - Create your account on Woopra
1) OK so first go set up an account at Woopra.com (free, up to 30,000 views)
2) goto your 'settings' and grab the embed code and drop it in your website
2B) if you have a self hosted wordpress site, grab the woopra plugin
Connecting it All:
1) Log into your Woopra account and find the API Key option in the Edit Settings dropdown menu on the Dashboard. Each Website has its own API key, so if you want to add multiple sites to Google Earth you will need to repeat this step for each one.
2) Launch your Google Earth application and choose ADD from the main menu, followed by NETWORK LINK.
3) Give your Woopra Visitor traffic link a name, and then in the link box enter the following – but replace the part that says my domain name (podpocalypse.com) with YOUR domain name, and replace the XXXXXXXX with YOUR API Key:http://kml.woopra.com/live.w?website=podpocalypse.com&api_key=XXXXXXXX&mode=live
4) Sit back and laugh maniacally, demand pizza, beer, sexual favors, and/or vodka laden gummy bears.http://samproof.tv
Please Remember to Comment, Thumb Up and Subscribe for my great videos!
And check out my call for a collab video here :http://www.samproof.tv/2011/03/30/full-speed/
Join me live every Saturday 3pm PSThttp://stickam.com/samproof