Advertising Console

    NC Injury Lawyer: Do You Use Health Insurance to Pay ...


    by LawyersVideoStudio

    7 views North Carolina medical malpractice and personal injury trial lawyer Brent Adams says that you should always file a claim on your own health insurance to help with medical bills you incur as a result of a motor vehicle accident. This is a good idea because health insurers generally will not pay the full medical bill and you will be responsible for the difference. Watch the video now to learn more. For more information about medical malpractice and personal injury law in North Carolina, I encourage you to visit my educational website If you have legal questions, I want you to pick up the phone and call me now at (800) 910-5879. Brent Adams & Associates North Carolina Offices in Raleigh, Fayetteville, and Dunn (800) 910-5879 2920 Highwoods Boulevard Suite 125 Raleigh, NC 27604 119 Lucknow Sq Dunn, NC 28334