Do you want to remove all your recent searches?

All recent searches will be deleted

Watch Later
Add to

China Visa Service

7 years ago89 views

China L/F/Z Visa Extension, Conversion in Beijing (3/6/12 months are available)

Going out of China to get a new visa is troublesome and money consuming.
Our company Get in 2 China Company can help you to extend, convert or renew your visa without you leaving China.

Note: There are few types of Chinese visa we work with:
L-Tourist / visitor visa, F- Business (or short-term study) visa, Z- Working visa, X- Student visa

Part I L (Tourist) F (Business) X (Student) Visa Extension

L (Tourist) Visa Extension for 1/2 months;
L (Tourist) Visa Extension for 6/12 months; only for visas visiting relatives;
F (Business) Visa Extension for 3/6/12 months with 1/2/multiple entries;
Z (Work) Visa extension (including the extension of Alien Employment Working Permit and Residence Permit).
X (Student) Visa Extension for 6/12 months with multiple entries;

Report this video

Select an issue

Embed the video

China Visa Service
<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//" allowfullscreen allow="autoplay"></iframe>
Add the video to your site with the embed code above