7 years ago568 views
http://bestflights.co.za/internationalflights/spain/barcelona - Visit for more information on Barcelona, Spain.
Barcelona, the second largest and most cosmopolitan city in Spain, has a population of around two million people. The city’s tourism got a massive uptick in 1992 by hosting the Olympic games that translated the city into a very modern, yet very old city, celebrating the ancient.
What to see
* Sagrada Familia - A modernist church, most famous Barcelona landmark.
* Casa Mila – Antoni Gaudi’s unconventional buildings
* La Rambla – The most famous street in the city, always crowded
* Guell Park – A UNESCO world heritage site, also by Gaudi
* La Seu Cathedral – Built between 1298 and 1460, completed at the end of 19th century.
* Casa Batllo - Another Gaudi masterpiece with unique modernist interior and surreal exterior
* Parc de la Ciutadella – Home to a zoo, museums and the Catalan Parliament
* Montjuic – A hill that boasts many attractions, such a