Wedding Dress Rental Tips:
1. Start shopping early in order to have more options and make sure it's available for rent on your wedding date.
2. Ask about rental packages: It doesn't make sense to purchase accessories for a dress you don't own. Try to find a head-to-toe package that includes veil, tiara, jewellery set and crinoline.
3. Read the rental agreement carefully.
4. When you rent a dress you also save money on alterations because simple alterations like taking in, hemming and bustle are already included in rental price.
5. Return to pick up your ...
Best for Bride Locations:
Best for Bride in Toronto
566A Sheppard Ave. West, Toronto, ON M3H 2R9
Best for Bride in Etobicoke
5359 Dundas St. West, Etobicoke, ON M9B 1B1
Best for Bride in Barrie
303 Dunlop St. West, Barrie, ON L4N 1C1