- Visit for more information on Vancouver, Canada.
Vancouver is a coastal city located in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, Canada. The city had an estimated population of 2 328 000 in July 2009.
What to see:
* Cananda Place – Vancouver waterfront – amazing landmark and focus of downtown
* Stanley Park – Scenic gardens and largest city park in Canada.
* Capilano Suspension Bridge – Most spectacular suspension bridges (for the adventurous)
* Grouse Mountain – Skiing, nature trails and Birds in motion demonstrations
* Historic Gastown – Birthplace of Vancouver with many art galleries & studios etc
* The Vancouver Aquarium – 60 000 exotic and fascinating creatures from around the world
* Granville Island – Markets, Theaters, Restaurants, Bars and Farmers market
* Robson Street - Shopping for leading brands (fashion and retail industry)
* Chinatown – Markets with fresh seafood, vegetables, C