Here's the opening previews to The King and I 1999 VHS:
1. FBI Warning
2. The Iron Giant trailer
3. "Tweety: Home Tweet Home" and "Tweety: Tweet & Lovely" promo
4. Tweety Bird picture frame promo
5. Shiloh 2: Shiloh Season preview
6. Scooby Doo and the Witch's Ghost preview
7. The Wizard of Oz preview
8. The King and I: Animated Thinking Adventure promo
9. The King and I: Original Animated Feature Soundtrack promo
10. Warner Home Video logo
11. "This film has been modified to fit your screen"
12. Warner Bros. Family Entertainment logo
13. Morgan Creek Productions logo
P.S. Yes, The King and I is very cheesy in an awful way, even boring me as a child.
DISCLAIMER: I own nothing.