Business Operations Management will train you to run a business smoothly from purchasing, inventory management and production planning to direct supervision and quality assurance. Acquire the expertise needed to maximize productivity in these and other areas - like enterprise integration - while preparing for a career in virtually any service or goods manufacturing industry.
Learn through hands-on projects similar to those undertaken in actual business settings, such as:
- analyzing manufacturing processes to identify productivity improvements
- use business process re-engineering (BPR) techniques to simplify and streamline organizational processes
- plan and design quality improvement programs
- apply team-approach principles to effectively analyze and recommend solutions to operations problems
- integrate manual and computer-based systems like Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) softwares as they relate to supply chain management activities.www.centennialcollege.ca