For more information & firmware links visit: http://tr.im/CWfK
1. Put your iPhone/iPod Touch in recovery mode (http://tr.im/yOft
) with it plugged into your PC/Mac.
2. Press and hold shift on your keyboard, click restore in iTunes.
3. Select the custom firmware you downloaded (below).
4. Disable 3G if you are using T-Mobile.
5. Open Cydia (after putting in your wireless network), add the repo repo666.ultrasn0w.com.
6. Add Ultrasn0w.
7. Your done!
For 2G (first generation):
4. After the restore is done, YOUR DONE! Your phone should be jailbroken and unlocked.
Dev Team - http://blog.iphone-dev.org/
How to put your iPhone in recovery mode:http://tr.im/yOft
If this video has helped you at all, or you found it informative subscribe and rate it 5 stars, thanks for watching :).
The iPhone Firmware is a copyrighted product of Apple, PwnageTool is a copyrighted product of the iPhone Dev Team.