This is our 1st of many weekly updates to help inform you of all the great free software & services out there. To start things off we’re introducing you to your new favorite web 2.0 service: Dropbox.
Below are some of their features:
* With Dropbox, your files are always in sync.
* Dropbox lets you share files easily.
* With Dropbox, online backup is automatic.
* Dropbox lets you go back in time to undelete or undo changes to files.
* Dropbox is a simpler alternative to what you may have used in the past.
* check out their list of features for more information
For managing your files and documents, the free 2GB will be perfectly suitable for most people; however you do have the ability to gain an additional 3GB by referring your friends and family as well. Still, if you decide that the total 5GB Dropbox offers for free is too limited, they do offer larger storage for a price.
For $9.99 a month you’ll have 50GB of storage, and for $19.99 a month you’ll have 100GB of storage space.logo
Go check it out, its absolutely free and I can almost guarantee you’ll love it. Once you do, or if you don’t, come back here and let us know what you use it for.