What If I'm The Victim Of Gender Discrimination?

Try Our New Player
  • About
  • Export
  • Add to
LegalFaces Directory

The Harman Firm, P.C.
Attorneys and Counselors At Law
Call us at 212.425.2600

Video Transcript:
If you believe you’re the victim of gender discrimination, as in most instances, the first thing you should do is put your complaint in writing and file it with the Human Resource department or some other supervisor or office manager within your company. The important thing about a complaint of gender discrimination is that you be as specific as possible. Why is it that you believe that you were subject to gender discrimination? You need to provide particulars. It’s a subtle type of discrimination and it will be more easily assessed by the company, and a potential attorney, if you provide as much detail as possible. My name is Walker Harman. I’m the managing attorney of the Harman firm. If you believe you’ve been a victim of illegal employment discrimination, we are eager to speak with you! Please give us a call.

Comments have been deactivated for this video.