Advertising Console

    How Do I Become A Part Of A Class Action Lawsuit?


    by legalfaces

    LegalFaces Directory

    The Harman Firm, P.C.
    Attorneys and Counselors At Law
    (212) 425-2600

    Video Transcript:

    If you want to become part of a class action lawsuit, you should consult with the attorney or law firm that is representing the class. If you are part of a class, you will likely get a notice in the mail. You should contact the attorney or law firm that is on the notice and consult with them. They will advise you with respect to your rights to a participants in the class and your rights pursuing your claim individually. My name is Walker Harman. I'm the managing attorney of the Harman firm. If you believe you've been the victim of illegal employment discrimination, we are eager to speak with you. Please give us a call.