Should I Talk To HR About Being Sexually Harrassed?

Try Our New Player
  • About
  • Export
  • Add to
LegalFaces Directory

The Harman Firm, P.C.
Attorneys and Counselors At Law
(212) 425-2600

Video Transcript:

It is mandatory that you talk to your human resource department if you believe you are the victim of any type of sexual harassment. If your company doesn't have a human resource department, go to your supervisor, go to your boss, go to the office manager or go to anyone who's designated as a supervisor and make a formal complaint. Put it in writing and keep a copy of it. My name is Walker Harman. I'm the managing attorney of The Harman Firm. If you believe you've been the victim of illegal employment discrimination, we are eager to speak with you. Please give us a call.

Comments have been deactivated for this video.