The Casio EX-Word XD-GF9800 contains the best Japanese-English dictionaries as well as many special features.
The ultimate tool for any student of Japanese: whatever your level is, this electronic dictionary will be a great support, without even knowing kanji (ideograms) thanks to its tactile recognition of kanji you know the meaning and pronunciation.
Special Features of this electronic dictionary
• Double-touch panel for easy operation and search.
• A stylus that can be used to write, select and scroll through the menus.
• Writing with stylus to write kanji, kana and Romaji (roman characters) and select the main entrances on both screens and move.
• With voice in Japanese: you can hear 10,000 words spoken in native Japanese.
• Cards with custom features that allow you to make your own cards to review and study.
• A new motion sensor that adjusts the text for easy reading, no matter how you turn the dictionary.
Features of Casio EX-word XD-GF9800
- 50 MB internal memory.
- New screen of 480 × 320 pixel LCD screen, 5 inches.
- Write input methods: Kana, Romaji, Korean and Russian
- Quick jump between the different dictionaries, different functions and immediate translation search.
- Handwriting recognition of Kanji.
- Encyclopedias with pictures.
- Dictionaries of proverbs, slang computing, business and economics, katakana and kanji.
- Retro lighting.
- SD card slot.
- USB port.
- Speaker and headphone output.
- Battery power: approximately 100-130 hours.
- Size: 110 x 154 mm. width 15.5 mm. height (for the thinnest section), 19.7 mm in height (for the thickest section)
- Weight: 320 g (battery included)
• One stylus
• Headphones (3.5 mm connector)
• USB Cable
• Batteries: 2 AAA batteries
Includes basic guide to management of the dictionary in English.