9 years ago112 views
http://www.GuideToMarketingSuccess.com/?s1=QuestNet Questnet is certainly not a scam.
Why? Please explain.
The 3 biggest problem that Questnet faces are:
1) the misconception that MLM = pyramid scheme.
2) the generalization that all MLMs are scams.
3) certain Questnet members who sell it as a get-rich-quick scheme.
Of the three, the biggest problem is with (3) because you cannot control what every member does - especially if you have 3 million members spread over 160 countries.
Some of these members (aka Independant Representatives) sell Questnet as being an "autopilot" and "get-rich-quick" scheme in order to quickly grow their downlines. As a result, the new members later learn that you actually need to put in a reasonable amount of effort, thus calling the whole company a scam.
The good news is Questnet is not sitting down quietly and has infact, came up with a strict code of conduct and warning about unscrupulous members. The company also encourages the public to report such members so that action may be taken against them.
Now here are some facts about Questnet:
1) the company has been around since 1998.
2) the company is part of an MNC with interests from telecoms to hotels and more.
3) Questnet is licensed and has local presence in 160 countries.
4) There are over 3 million members and growing.