LA Girls Pt2(Music Video)@ http://www.musicvideodanceschool.com
Bianca Pratt grooves to Mams Taylor's (Music Video) "LA Girls" and shows you how to do all the moves and dance like the pros.
For more on the (Music Video) featured in this episode, go to http://www.musicvideodanceschool.com
1. Step your left foot out to your left and make a fist with your left hand, pointing it forward from your elbow.
2. Step your right foot out to level out your stance, and make the same kind of fist with your right hand.
3. Drop to your right side, bending your knees and pointing your fists to the right.
4. Staying low, pivot on the ball of your left foot to bring your left knee in towards your right and then back out again.
5. Jump up to your left, feet together, bring your left hand straight up while keeping your right hand down at your side.
6. Then switch, jumping to your right, bringing your right hand straight up and left hand down at your side.
7. Step back with your left foot, spread your hands out to either side.
8. Finish with the pose of your choice, looking awesome!
Created by Stun Media. Featuring Benjamin Allen, Chieko Hidaka, Bianca Pratt and G-Madison.
Music Video Dance School is a 60Frames original series. For more information, please visit us at http://www.60frames.com