9 years ago2.2K views
Feedback Pt1(Music Video)@ http://www.musicvideodanceschool.com
G-Madison shows how to do a few dance moves from Janet Jackson's hot (Music Video) "Feedback" with some help from Chieko.
1. Step your left foot down and forward.
2. Bend down and point your fists down towards your left foot.
3. Step your right foot down in front of your left foot.
4. Clap your left fist into your right hand.
5. Step your left foot out to your left and punch your left hand straight down.
6. Shift your weight to your left foot and punch your right hand straight down.
7. Jump to straighten up by your right foot, cock your left elbow out with your left hand in a fist at your chest.
8. Step your right leg out to your right, lean into it, and punch your left fist out to the left.
For more on the (Music Video) featured in this episode, go to http://www.musicvideodanceschool.com
Created by Stun Media. Featuring Benjamin Allen, Chieko Hidaka, Bianca Pratt and G-Madison.
Music Video Dance School is a 60Frames original series. For more information, please visit us at http://www.60frames.com.