Advertising Console

    Rest IN Peace Dawga


    by ~RiLeY~

    Hey folks, someone poisoned our precious little dog. He was only 7 months old and died after being sick for 3 days. We took him to the vet the very first day he seemed sick and we ended up leaving him on the 3rd day, March 4, 2009 where he died there at the vets office of unknown causes. He was healthy, spoiled and of good size for his age, so the doctor wanted to do an autopsy because he said he should not be dead. We are waiting on lab results from a lab and should know more in about a week or so.