Emergency headlamp http://www.petzl.com/en/outdoor/signal-and-elite/elite
Long-term dependability, even when kept for years in harsh conditions
* functions in extreme temperatures: from -30 °C to +60 °C,
* always ready for use: can be stored with batteries for up to 10 years and still be operational,
* waterproof down to -1 m,
* protective case included,
* can be used in potentially explosive atmospheres (see specifications for certification level),
* compact and ultra-lightweight (27 g), there's no excuse not to carry it where ever you go,
* designed to prevent accidental operation with locking switch.
* Shines enough light to allow easy movement in the dark: shines up to 19 m,
* provides up to 4 consecutive nights of lighting (45 hours),
* easy to use,
* strobe signaling mode.
* Can be worn on the head, around the wrist or neck or attached to thin-edged objects with integrated clip,
* light beam can be aimed where needed: light source swivels 360°,
* red light beam helps preserve night vision.