RT News Channel
1,3K
778 просмотров
  • Информация
  • Экспорт
  • Добавить в
The U.S. needs Georgia as a base to attack Iran in the future if it needed to, says Alex Jones, an American radio show host and documentary film-maker.

2 комментария

Alex is right 70% of Americans are smart and know the truth and want the "Federal Reserve Bank" abolished, the other 30% are the colored hordes that haven't the intellect to discern fact from fiction and believe what ever the zionist/jewish media reports to them.
Пользователем Edward Allen 4 лет назад
The United States should Sir Alex Jones as President of the United States, this guy is more than an activist is the man the United States ''Alex head'' over the U.S.!! and the shenanigans and bullshit welcome order and justice!
Пользователем lovy1966 4 лет назад