"When I work with a client, I keep the following 5 principles in the back of my mind:
1. Energy flows where attention goes
2. Any meaning we assign to an experience is completely dependent upon its context
3. What we are unconscious of has a greater influence upon our lives and what we can actually perceive in our conscious awareness
4. Based upon the resources and the paradigm from which a person is operating they are making the best choices available to them
5. A person cannot not-respond to their environment
Michael J. Emery is a Personal Development Coach in Portland, OR. He is available for international telephone and video coaching. Visit www.michaeljemery.com
to learn more! Michael J. Emery's life coaching background includes Ericksonian Hypnosis, Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP), Humanistic Neuro-linguistic Psychology, and Transpersonal Psychology.