Worlds First signal protein!
Scientists were amazed by the remarkable compatibility of pearl with the human body. Then, in 2004, they made a stunning discovery. The DNA involved in the creation of pearl is nearly identical to the part of the human DNA that is responsible for the regulation of calcium metabolism in the human body. In other words, we share a deep-rooted kinship with pearl, right down to the DNA level.
1. Pearl powder is a potent antioxidant that enhances the activity of Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), one of the body's strongest antioxidant enzymes, and also reduces peroxidation, one of the body's most destructive aging processes.
2. Pearl powder contains "signal proteins" that help to maintain youthful skin tone and support vital skeletal and bone health.
3. The DNA that creates signal proteins in pearls is similar to the part of our own DNA involved in the body's calcium regulation .
4. One of Pearlcium's proprietary secrets is how to extract signal proteins from the pearls without damaging them.
5. At age 25, collagen levels start declining at the rate of 1.5% a year. By age 40, your body has stopped manufacturing collagen altogether!
6. Signal proteins stimulate collagen regeneration and new skin growth.
7. Pearlcium has a proprietary patent-pending process that preserves the integrity of the pearl and deliver the maximum health benefits.
8. Pearl powder is a treasure that was used by the ancient Egyptians, Chinese, Mayans and Ayurvedic practitioners of India.
9. Pearl powder is the best and most bioavailable source of calcium.
10. Pearl powder contains proteins, 17 amino acids, polysaccharides and more than 30 essential trace minerals that can help you to have optimum body functioning, youthful beauty, happiness and longevity.
11. The trace minerals in pearl powder are significantly more bioavailable than those derived from plants.