last year0 views
A contestant at the center of the "Bachelor in Paradise" controversy says the scandal has cost him his job. DeMario Jackson told "Inside Edition" he was let go in the wake of allegations of misconduct on the ABC reality series. "The only thing I want is the truth to come out, and I feel like the truth will be able to come out through those videos," he told the show in an interview on Thursday. But Warner Bros. halted production and sent the cast home last week amid allegations of misconduct.