2 years ago260 views
Learn how to make simple and easy Kadhai Vegetable recipe at home from our Chef Smita only on Rajshri Food.
We often go confused with the little left over vegetables that not only takes space in our refrigerator but also don't make a good dish if put together. Here is our Chef Smita who teaches you a simple way to bring these left over vegetables together and make a wonderful dish out of it! Check this out, do try and let us know how it turned!
1 cup each of peas, diced potatoes, diced carrots, cauliflower florets, chopped French beans boiled with some salt
½ cup of diced red bell pepper and green capsicum
½ tsp pepper powder
1 tbsp garlic chopped
3 medium onions finely chopped
4 tomatoes finely chopped
1 tbsp deghi mirchi powder
2 tbsp ghee
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp coriander seed powder
1 tsp cumin seed powder
1 tsp Punjabi garam masala (roopak)
2 tsp sugar
Salt to taste
Make a spice powder of: 2 tbsp coriander seeds, 1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tsp fennel seeds, 1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
- Heat the ghee and add the garlic and the onions and sauté till translucent.
- Add the tomatoes add the tomatoes and cook till oil oozes
- Heat ghee add the chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander and cumin powder, spice powder and Punjabi garam masala and add this to the gravy
- Add salt, sugar and sauté the capsicum in it
- Add the veggies and cook on a low flame for 5 minutes and serve hot.
Embed the video