DadLabs Ep. 273 The Lab - Reading to the kids at bedtime isn't just a matter of doing what's good for them (everybody knows the benefits in terms of literacy and vocab), it can also be pure comedic entertainment. Children's literature has come a long way from Dick and Jane. Check out the hilarious and offbeat books that the guys at DadLabs are reading to their own kids. They can actually read. This video is brought to you by BabyBjorn.
Here are the great selections from the DadLabs bookshelf:
* Slide Already!
* The Looming Tower: Al Qaeda and the Road to 9/11 (Vintage)
* Meet Wild Boars
* How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight?
* The Sneetches and Other Stories
* Charlie Parker Played Be Bop
* Baloney (Henry P.)
* The Night I Followed the Dog
What are some the titles you love? Your comments on DadLabs.com register you for our exciting BabyBjorn giveaway!