3 years ago529 views
In this film made by Green.TV our intrepid explorer counts the top 5 things to do with grown-ups at Kew Gardens
1. Let them run free - along the giant log trail, through woodlands and across acres of green space
2. Be amazed - by the view from the treetop walkway and the wonder of the iconic Palm House, from the largest palms to the world’s oldest pot plant.
3. Feed their brains - with stories and history, art and science and amazement!
4. Be an explorer - discover wildlife and worlds from the desert to the rainforest, all in one day
5. Be together with friends and family, share a special and totally memorable day in the Gardens of epic adventure
Find out more: http://www.kew.org/kids