3 years ago1.5K views
Nail Art Shop : http://www.bornprettystore.com
Site-wide 10% off coupon - SWSK31
Check out my all new no tools nail art designs without using tools! Here I have done a very simple look on medium/short nails, that can by the way be also done on the long nails if you want. It is a totally adorable looking pink and white nail art, and is perfect for all for all those of you who are looking for cute nail designs for beginners!
For more such awesome videos:
Subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperWowstyle
(That way you will get updates from this channel. I mostly update videos on nails, fashion, clothing and beauty!)
Music taken from - The Youtube Library
Like in most of my previous nail designs without tools, here also, we will just be using two nail polishes. So no toothpick, no added stuff. Just plain simple polish to create this look. Here are few important tips that I wish to share with you all who want to try out this cute pink nail art without tools:
1. Make sure each layer of polish dries very well before going to the next layer. It is there fore a good time saving idea to do all nails together, so that by the time you reach the pinky, the thumb has already dried!
2. No matter what colors you use, make sure they are in start contract with each other. This design is best when the colors accentuate each other and pop out well.
3. For longer nails, or very wide nails, more than 4 layers of polish might be possible and in fact even needed. So accommodate the polish and the design accordingly. For shorter nails, you may not be able to go beyond 3 layers, so don't push it. That will look pretty too!
4. The top coat is not as mandatory here as most other polishes, since we have so many layers already. Nevertheless, apply at least a thin layer, so that the design is sealed well, and has a delightful shine!
Suggested color combinations:
1. Black and white would be amazing!
2. Black and silver.
3. black and golden
4. white with any neon color really
5. Yellow and green
6. Purple and white
7. red and gold
8. Red and yellow
9. Red and black
10. Pink and black
These are just some random suggestions right off the top of my head. Of course, if you have any ideas or things that would match better with your outfit, I am sure that would be great too!
Here is a playlist you may like:
Nail art without tools: https://goo.gl/XuiVJ6
This playlist contains a large set of designs done by my channel superwowtsyle on which you will find all sorts of designs that you can easily create yourself, at home, with no tools at all! Doing your nails has never been easier, and the best thing - nobody will even know your secret when they look at your nails!
Most of these can be done on any nail length, and for the rest of the details, you can watch the video :-)
Here are some FAQ:
Q: Was this design completely your own idea?
A: Nail polish wars did something like a few years ago. That is my inspiration. The other artists who might have done this look after that were inspired by her too, hence I wish to give credit to the original creator only.
Q: How long does this design take to create:
A: About 10 mins if you do it right. use fast drying polishes. and nice opaque polishes. The light translucent ones will take forever and you will end up with too many thick layers.
Q: can I do this with more than 2 colors?
A: of course. Use any color and any number of colors that you like. Its creative stuff, and therefore free for all!
1. Base coat nail polish
2. A top coat nail polish
3. A strong and opaque white polish
4. A neon pink polish!
For business reasons ONLY, contact here:
Please use email id only for business related questions. If you have any comments or questions related to this video, please post those in the comment section!
My name is Prachi, and I am a self taught nail artist. I have never learnt anything even remotely related to arts in any from formally. I love doing my nails, and also a bit addicted to fashion and beauty magazines, hence this channel :-)
I hope you enjoyed this video. If you think it deserves a 'like' don't forget to click on that button then to let me and others know :-) Feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with me, they have helped me learn so much over the last few years!