3 years ago2.6K views
Salad can be a sumptuous meal in itself or a delectable accompaniment to your dinner. A salad with the goodness of fresh veggies, crispy noodles and a sweet and sour dressing is what chef Ruchi Bharani brings to your table today.
This can be eaten as a side dish or as a light meal with some fresh bread.
Ingredients: COMING SOON
To make the dressing:
- In a bowl, Add the extra virgin olive oil, honey / powdered sugar, red chilli powder, salt to taste, vinegar and lime juice and whisk all the ingredients well for about 2 minutes.
To make the salad:
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add the green and red capsicum, cabbage, carrots and toss them for about 30 seconds and then turn off the flame.
- Add the cucumber, green onions and the green sprouts and toss them in the hot wok.
- Put the salad in a bowl.
- Add the fried noodles to the salad.
- Add the dressing and toss the salad.
- The salad is ready. Garnish with some spring onion greens and coarsely ground roasted peanuts.
- The healthy and tasty salad is ready to be served.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Embed the video