3 years ago1.5K views
Watch how to make 'Mac And Cheese' with Tarika Singh.
'Mac And Cheese' is undoubtedly a comfort food at its best. Food blogger Tarika Singh brings you the recipe of pasta baked with rich, cheesy and creamy bechamel that you just cannot resist. So check out Tarika's take on delicious Macaroni and Cheese.
Ingredients: COMING SOON
- In a pan, add the butter and let it melt. Then add the flour and stir well to get rid of the lumps.
- Add the warm milk in batches and keep whisking continuously.
- Once the mixture thickens, add salt, garlic powder,pepper and tabasco and stir all the ingredients well.
- Add the cheese - Cheddar and Mozzarella and whisk well.
- In a bowl of boiled pasta (slightly under-cooked), add the bechamel and mix well.
- Get the pasta and bechamel into the baking dish.
- Top it up with the mixture of bread crumbs and dried Parsley.
- Let it bake in the oven that is pre-heated to 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Host: Tarika Singh ( www.tarikasingh.com )
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera:Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya
Editing: Ravi Varma
VFX - Kushal Ramdas Bhujbal
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Embed the video