4 years ago21 views
Strangely enough, every now and then we hear about Chinese getting stuck here and there. But this time round, it was a cat that got stuck up a chimney for nearly 60 days.
Yao Yao, the-two-year old feline got lost two months ago and his owner, Huo Naichen, had no idea where he was. But one day, one of his neighbors reported hearing strange noises coming from the extractor fan in the kitchen. And when maintenance workers dismantled the unit, they were surprised to see Yao Yao popping out of it.