Woman Responds After Facebook Video Of Dog High On Marijuana Goes Viral

Geo Beats
2K
375 views
  • About
  • Export
  • Add to
According to Laura Milsee, she came home to find her three-year-old dog named Thor stumbled upon a marijuana stash.Thor had eaten the pot and accidentally got high.

A woman in Waterford Township, Michigan is telling her side of the story after outrage ensued over a Facebook video she posted. According to Laura Milsee, she came home to find her three-year-old dog named Thor stumbled upon a marijuana stash.

Thor had eaten the pot and accidentally got high. Milsee filmed the aftermath.

The pit bull mix was glossy eyed and had a hard time moving. At one point, he stumbled into the wall.

Once the footage hit social media, it quickly went viral and many pet lovers called her nasty names. Milsee claims she only posted the video to Facebook out of concern and so her boyfriend could see it.

Milsee says she received advice from a friend who is an animal advocate and took Thor to the vet after the incident. In hindsight though, Milsee accepts sharing the footage was an error on her part.

She said “I love my animal. I love my kid. I have a cat too. I take care of my animals. It was a mistake. I shouldn't have posted the video."

Thor has since recovered. Animal Control has reportedly launched an investigation into the case.

0 comments