- How Do Neighbors Help Sell Your Real Estate? Here's A Quick Video On Marketing Real Estate To Your Neighbors...
Hi, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com, the only site you need as a real estate investor. Today I've got a quick video on marketing to your Neighbors to sell your investments.
Believe it or not, most houses are sold to neighbors, family and friends or people that drive by a house for sale.
1) Put up a $10 white sign with your phone number and brochures
- Immediately start attracting neighbors and investors
2) Send out Postcards to surrounding neighbors and/or the subdivision
- Local Title companies will give you the neighbors information or you can get it from the county auditors
- Send it to the surrounding 10 houses.
- Because its so few, you can make it more personal.
- Introduce yourself - more importantly - make it easy for people to contact you
- Friendly flyer highlighting features of the home
- Creative financing options... etc...
3) Door Knocking for Dollars
- If you're not the shy type, knock on doors and hand out business cards
- Remember, small talk and build rapport
- People seeing your face is far better than receiving one of those "I want to buy your house" letters.
4) Word of Mouth
- Neighbors talk to family...
- They talk to friends...
- They use Social Media
- They may even be interested in the property themselves.
- Understand, if they love where they live, they'll do the selling for you.
One of the biggest lessons I've learned from this marketing approach is that when you personally connect with people they are not fearful of buying, which greatly improves your chances of selling and moving your real estate quickly.
Again, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com. Please take the time to leave your comments for this video below and please subscribe to our YouTube channel so you'll be automatically notified when we upload more quick video tips for you. Take care and good investing.